If you’re an entrepreneur looking to expand your company’s reach internationally, Dubai is a great spot to set up your business. This cosmopolitan city has everything you need from banking and administration services to transportation and finding your dream home. A proper license is required in Dubai before you can open a company in the UAE. Visit here for information about Dramacool
You must get a professional licence in Dubai if you want to work in a field that values skill and intelligence. Let’s examine the specifics.
What is a Professional License in Dubai?
The Department of Economic Development issues professional licenses in Dubai to persons who seek to pursue a lawful profession in Dubai, relying solely on their physical and mental abilities to make money.
Professional License in Dubai Activities List
The list of professions in Dubai that require licences is as follows:
- Internet & Web Design Services
- Teachers and Educational Professors
- Musicians and performers (i.e. dancers, singers, musicians, and similar artists)
- Repair and upkeep of electrical equipment
- Printing and distributing books and magazines
- Services in the field of information technology
- Refurbishment and maintenance service (i.e., vehicles, appliances, and other household or industrial equipment)
- In-house legal counsel
- Accountant and Auditor
- Health Care Providers
A professional licence might cost more or less, depending on a variety of variables. However, the purchase of the licence often includes the following:
- Professional license cost
- Service agent fees
- Trade name costs
- Market fees (depending upon the tenancy amount)
- Administrative service fees
- Government cultural fees
- Local fees
Contact us the best Business setup consultant in Dubai to know the current and exact cost of a professional license in Dubai that fits your specific requirements.
How to Obtain a Professional License in Dubai?
- Sign the service agreement form with the UAE national with the assistance of a local translator, and then get the paper notarized by a public notary service.
- There is no requirement for a legal translator’s seal if the contract is in Arabic.
- Make sure to include any upfront costs in the MOA you sign with the sponsor.
- To receive a licence for a civil corporation, another application form must be filled out and attested.
- All owners/partners are required to sign the court order in front of a notary.
- Obtain approval from the municipality before signing the lease.
- Forms require a notary public’s signature and date (one original copy each).
- Any DED branch should receive copies of the owners’ and partners’ passports as well as, if necessary, a NOC from an overseas owner or partner.
- A payment voucher will be made available at the same time as the Dubai professional licence.
For any business setup in Dubai related queries feel free to contact business consultants.