Live stream TV and video are currently the trending rages, with recorded materials becoming a part of bygone eras. What you can’t sell in the form of images or texts, you can sell by just streaming a live video.
Famous research says that by 2028, the world’s video streaming market will touch $223.98 billion.
Watching content ( audio or video) by downloading it has become a classical concept. On-demand video or live video streaming are grabbing attention from viewers globally.
Consequently, live media streaming apps are becoming more common nowadays for ANDROID OR iOS platforms. Let’s see how live-stream apps are developed.
USE OF APPMASTER INSTEAD OF OLDER METHODS
Earlier, you needed a lot of things for live stream media app development. Such as;
- Technical know-how.
- In the absence of this knowledge, you need an APP DEVELOPER.
Then began a technical procedure done manually. Now it’s become highly convenient by using the AppMaster.
WHAT IS AN AppMaster?
https://appmaster.io is an AI OPERATED NO-CODE platform that helps you develop web and mobile applications without writing any technical code. It provides all the tools and multiple options to make your streaming app development a brisk reality. Additionally, it has many other features available on its website online.
HOW DOES AN AppMaster FUNCTION EXACTLY?
App master replaces your human developer by automatically generating source code. It makes the front and back ends of your mobile app for streaming media.
First, you need to SIGN UP to start a project here on this appmaster website. On a free basis, you can create only 1 app by starting one project.
The more development or creation of data required, the more your premium plan needs to be upgraded.
After building a project, you may create a mobile live or video streaming app.
MOBILE APP CREATION IN APPMASTER
- Go to PROJECT OVERVIEW or open MOBILE APPS from the left sidebar.
- Click on CREATE NEW APPLICATION to create one. It will open options for 3 PLATFORMS. You choose which platform you wish to run your new app.
- iOS Apple
- Upload your new app name and its ICON.
- YOU choose layout themes from available themes and colors as well.
- A mobile designer INTERPHASE opens up, showing all the items available for app development.
- The pages created in designer interphase pf MasterApp are called SCREENS. The home icon shows the STARTUP SCREEN that users will see of your finished app.
- By ADD screen, you add screen details like;
- Screen name
- Configure the setting of your app PAGES called screens here.
COMPONENTS AND WIDGETS:
Now we add Elements to the screens. Each element has custom options available to it. These are of two types:
These are simple elements like a piece of text, shapes, or lists.
Widgets are the complex components you can add to your streaming media app by adding a video or audio player.
You install the Push notifications module if you don’t have it already. You can notify users about popular streaming content on your app through this option.
- Define your push settings here by naming the push template.
- Set TRIGGERS when a user sees your notification. It may be ON TAP or ON RECEIVE.
- Through the BUSINESS PROCESSES option, you get to see and send your personalized messages to users.
You may publish your live or video streaming app to multiple stores.
- First, you publish your project here.
- Then publish your app.
- Select MARKETPLACE for publishing
- You specify TARGET DEPLOY.
- Your DEVELOP CREDENTIALS are asked.
- Additional subscriptions may be asked by GOOGLE PLAY OR APPLE STORE.
App Testing through APPMASTER
You may test this finished app by using the App Master developer feature.
Whenever you update your project through the APP MASTER platform, your app will get updated automatically
AppMaster.io is a unique platform that has revolutionized app development, mobile or web, for even non-technical developers.
Who KNEW a live TV OR VIDEO streaming app development would become easy to use by an APP MASTER?